Rare Vtg Bulova Midcentury George Nelson Style Desk Clock Tulip Base Box & Instr
Up for sale is an original Bulova Midcentury George Nelson Style Desk clock with tulip base with original box and instructions. It looks like it was given as an award in some sort of contest in 1972.
So it has some adhesive tape on the top where the badge was. I'm sure with a little work, this will come off. I put a C battery in it, and it is ticking away. This item is in the category "Home & Garden\Home Décor\Clocks\Wall Clocks". The seller is "fitness1gym" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped to United States.
- Shape: Round
- Movement: Quartz (Battery Powered)
- Character: Clocking, George Nelson
- Power Source: Quartz
- Color: Brown
- Material: Glass, Metal, Plastic
- Year Manufactured: 1972
- Number Type: Non-Numeric Marks
- Brand: Bulova
- Type: Desk Clock
- Display Type: Analog
- Era: Late 20th Century (1970-1999)
- Style: Mid-Century Modern
- Theme: Abstract, Architecture & Cityscape, Art, Vintage
- Frame Material: Plastic
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Features: 12 Hour Display
- Finish: Walnut
- Room: Bathroom, Bedroom, Dining Room, Hallway, Home Office/Study, Kitchen, Living Room